VoltSafe Inc. is searching for a motivated, ambitious candidate with a passion for digital content and communications who has a proven ability to deliver results through online marketing efforts. This position will serve as a key point of contact within the marketing department, working with internal and external stakeholders and consumers to help coordinate and implement a broad range of digital marketing and communications strategies. You are an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills, creative thinker and work productively to achieve goals and deadlines. You are a team player and demonstrate a high level of professionalism. You will help us manage our online presence and take our brand to the next level working alongside the CMO and the Director, Brand & Creative.
Your goal is to build brand awareness, increase engagement and convert our audience into consumers and advocates of our products and tech by developing first-class content for VoltSafe’s social channels, website and marketing e-mails.
More specifically you’ll be:
- Planning, creating, publishing and maintaining all content to all platforms and networks
- Interacting with potential and current customers or businesses on social media, website or emails to foster engagement, build awareness, increase site traffic and drive conversion
- Identifying opportunities for social media collaboration between stakeholders, followers and influencers
- Reporting analytics to evaluate ROI of various social media and user engagement initiatives
- Ideating and creating a share-worthy social media and digital content strategy and execution
- Develop and implement content for the company’s social channels including Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn
- Write and publish content for web, blog, and newsletters to develop brand identity and generate inbound marketing opportunities
- Assist with the design and delivery of e-mail and digital marketing campaigns
- Coordinate and collaborate with key influencers for posting, product giveaways, etc
- Ensure internal and external brand use is in accordance with established standards
- Compile and analyze data in order to accurately report impact and outcomes of marketing activities
- Support with customer inquiries and sourcing partnerships with influencers
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions with executable content ideas
- Implement strategic A/B testing for designs and copy
- Support with keyword strategy to aid SEO
- Demonstrate social listening and analytical skills
- Actively learn and stay on top of latest social media best practices and share learnings with the broader marketing team
- Manage leads and client lists to organize marketing campaigns and automation using systems like Klaviyo
Qualifications & Experience:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in marketing or related digital and/or communications field OR 1-2 years of working experience in a related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proofreading and grammar skills.
- Strong planning, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to remain calm under pressure while meeting deadlines
- Resourceful and proactive in seeking solutions and gathering information
- Team player, collaborator but also able to work independently as needed
- Excellent knowledge and ability to manage/use Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube, Linkedin and Google Ads
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office: Word; Excel; PowerPoint
- Knowledge of email deployment, CASL legislation and automation (Klaviyo preferred)
- Knowledge of website CMS platforms (WordPress and/or Elementor preferred)
- Experience with a CRM (Hubspot preferred) is an asset
- Knowledge of Google Analytics and ability to report on trends/findings
- Experience with video editing (Final Cut Pro, Canva and/or iMovie) and ability to use Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, illustrator, InDesign) is an asset
- Experience with Jira to manage projects/tasks is a bonus
- Experience and knowledge of SEO, SEM and digital advertising
- Knowledge how to formulate an SEO strategy
- Experience in writing blog posts and social media content in an academic or professional setting
- Understanding of paid, owned, and earned aspects of digital media and how they fit as part of on overall, integrated marketing mix
- Knowledge of industry best practices
Email your successful application to us by sending your resume and a couple “in-use, real-life” examples of your work (screenshots, website portfolio) PLUS a blog-style cover letter explaining why YOU should be VoltSafe’s Digital Marketing & Content Specialist.
EMAIL US: firstname.lastname@example.org
Use SUBJECT: Digital Marketing & Content Specialist – your name
VoltSafe supports employment equity and diversity in the workplace and we encourage applications from all qualified individuals including women, visible minorities, Indigenous Peoples, persons with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (LGBTQ2S+), and others who reflect our ever-changing workplace.
We appreciate the interest of all applicants; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.