Are you an innovative, intelligent, self-motivated employee and love working with like-minded, fun and creative people? Then VoltSafe is looking for you!
• Design schematics, complete board layouts, assemble, test, debug and integrate designs into existing systems
• Confirm existing system and component capabilities by designing, testing, and executing test plans
• Develop manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components
• Execute EVT and DVT builds to ensure DFM maturity prior to handoff to contract manufacturers
• Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops and reviewing professional publications
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related tasks as needed.
• 5+ years of industry experience in hardware design or electrical engineering roles
• Experience in schematic capture and board layout using Altium or Eagle
• Circuit design experience with micro-controllers and peripheral sensors
• Analog design experience, including experience with signal acquisition, measurement of high bandwidth analog signals and high gain amplifiers.
• Experience with oscilloscopes, high speed digital test equipment, logic analyzers, and function generators
• Experience with communication interfaces, such as USB, I2C, and SPI
• Experience programming in C, specifically initial system bring-up, debugging and test code
Interested and have what it takes? E-mail your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.