Mobile Application Developer
Are you an innovative, intelligent, self-motivated employee and love working with like-minded, fun and creative people? Then VoltSafe is looking for you!
VoltSafe is looking to expand our engineering team to work on our mobile app and user-facing web products. The ideal candidate has experience working on production web and mobile user systems.
Responsibilities & Duties
• Collaborate with engineering team to bring mobile prototypes from Figma to production React Native Components
• Test the mobile app across devices and Oss and against production hardware
• Write unit tests
• Develop backend server-side applications for IoT devices
• Develop applications using Bluetooth communication API
• Solid rapid prototyping and creative problem-solving skills
• Willingness to take risk and iterate over new ideas
• Ability to work on solving novel problems using new platforms with sparse-to-no documentation
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
• Work experience with React.js (mandatory), React Native
• Experience in developing enriching UI/UX (mandatory)
• Previous experience using Figma for app prototyping
• Previous co-op experience, especially startups, is a plus
• We love design teams! Tell us what you worked on and what you learned
• Experience with basic electronics such as Arduino, is a plus
• Your own personal DIY hacking, tell us how you solved your problems
• Contribution to open source projects or Open Hardware projects is highly appreciated
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org